How to add Google AdSense to YouTube Gallery
In case you didn't know, our YouTube Gallery lets you not only display videos form YouTube channels, but also monetize your website. How? With the help of AdSense.
AdSense is an ad tool by Google which allows you place ads on your website and monetize it. Our YouTube Gallery does support AdSense and in this article we're going to describe how to add a couple of ad spots to your widget and start earning money right now.
In this article:
Creating an ad unit
First, you'll need to set up your AdSense account and create the ad unit you'll place to the widget.
1. Sign up using your email and website's address here:
2. Connect your website to AdSense. To do it, please follow the Google's instructions:
3. Usually it takes Google about 24 hours to verify the account. When the verification is finished you'll see this screen. Click on Set up Ads:
4. Go to ads tab in the left menu:
Then select Overview -> By ad unit -> Display ads:
5. Give your ad unit a name, customize it and click on Create:
Congratulations! You've successfully created an ad unit!
6. Copy the data-ad-client and data-ad-slot parameters, you'll need them later:
Adding ads to the widget
1. Go to your widget's settings and open Advanced tab -> AdSense section:
2. Insert the data-ad-client and data-ad-slot parameters you've copied. You can place the slot parameter to both AdSense Content and AdSense Popup slot fields or choose one of them:
Voila! You've successfully added AdSense ad units to your widget.
Here's what they look like. Content slot: