How to provide access to your Opencart website
Sometimes Elfsight Support Team might request temporary access to your Opencart website's admin panel. This article explains the reasons why and the way of sharing access.
In this article
Why we might need access
Here are the basic reasons:
- to help you install your widget
- to fix compatibility issues
- to customize your widget
How to share access to your Opencart backend
To give us access you need to add a new user. This is how you can do it:
- Log in to your Opencart admin panel, select System → Users → Users.
- Click on the + button to add new user.
- Fill in the User information and set User Group.
- Username: elfsight
- User Group: Administrator
- First Name: Elfsight
- Last Name: Support
- Email: [email protected]
- Create and confirm password
- Status: Enabled
The user elfsight with [email protected] email has been added.
Remove Elfsight user
It’s important to delete the users you gave access to your website's backend to when they no longer need it.
- Go to System→ Users → Users.
- Choose elfsight user and press bin icon.
The elfsight user with [email protected] email has been removed.
Is it safe to provide Elfsight with access?
We request access to a website's backend to work with our widgets only. Our high skilled developers who are extremely good at Opencart will come to the rescue and make things right for you! We're not going to work with any other elements on your website.
If you have any questions left, please feel free to contact our Support Team, we will be delighted to assist.