How to exclude bad reviews from Elfsight Reviews Widget
All Elfsight Reviews widgets have a feature of excluding bad reviews by the means of Filters. This option is available in the settings of your widgets. Filters are located on the Source tab of the widget's settings.
There are two ways of excluding reviews from your feed:
- By minimum rating Basically, you can set minimum rating from 1 to 5 starts. For example, you can set minimum rating to 4, so the widget will display all the reviews with ratings from 4 to 5. In Facebook Reviews you may choose to display only positive reviews:
- By author name or keyword Excluding reviews by author's name or keyword is very simple, and here is what you need to do:
- Select the Exclude Reviews option in the Moderation section:
- Click the Add button in the Exclude Reviews section:
- Insert a name or a keyword of the reviews in the Author Name or Keyword field (1) you'd like to exclude from your feed and press Done (2):
If you have other questions, or you think there might be an issue, please contact our Support Team, we will be happy to help you.