How to provide access to your Duda website
Sometimes Elfsight Support Team might request temporary access to your Duda website's admin panel. This article explains the reasons why and the way of sharing access.
In this article
Why we might need access
Here are the basic reasons:
- to help you install your widget
- to fix compatibility issues
- to customize your widget
3 easy steps to provide access
To give us access you need to add a new temporary Client. This is how you can do it:
- Log into your Duda dashboard, click Clients → Client Management in the menu above.
- Email: email@example.com
- Username: elfsight
- Permissions: Full editing capabilities, Content editing, Developer Mode, Blog, Publish and Republish. The client elfsight with firstname.lastname@example.org email has been added.
Remove Elfsight client
It’s important to delete the users you gave access to your website's backend to when they no longer need it.
- Click Clients → Client Management in the menu above.
Is it safe to provide Elfsight with access?
We request access to a website's backend to work with our widgets only. Our high skilled developers who are extremely good at Duda will come to the rescue and make things right for you! We're not going to work with any other elements on your website.