Getting Started with Back to Top
In this article
1. Appearance of the button
The process of creating your Back to Top widget starts with changing button’s appearance fields:
2. Position Adjustments
When you customized the appearance of your button, you can move forward. With the help of Position tab, you can adjust layout of your widget. And here’s what you can do:
- Choose the type of your widget (Floating or Embed).
- Select your floating widget’s position on the page.
- Customize the offset of the button.
3. Display settings and Scroll
On the last tab of your Back to Top widget, you can adjust its scrolling and displaying behavior.
In Scroll position to display field, you can set the percentage of page scrolling at which the widget should appear.
You can also set Scrolling Speed that lets you go to the top of the page faster/slower.
The next section is Pages where you can select pages to display your widget on.
- All Pages – with the help of this option the widget will be displayed on every page of your website.
- Excluded Pages – if you choose this option, the widget will be displayed everywhere except for these pages.
- Specific Pages – you can select this option to display the widget only on particular pages of your website.
After Pages, you’re able to choose the devices where you'd like the widget to be displayed.
And the last thing you can do is to add Custom CSS. This section will let you add the CSS code for your widget customization.
If you faced any difficulties using the widget or if you still have any questions that you didn't find the answers for, please contact our Support Team, we will be delighted to help you.
If you think that the widget is missing any features, you're always welcome to leave your feature request in our wishlist tool. We will be happy to consider all the suggestions for their realization in future app updates.